Time to STEP IT UP
By the end of October I will be and have maintained being 65 kilos (or less).
This 65k business is becoming a curse, otherwise less dramatically known as a weight loss plateau. Its rather boring and demotivating to be stuck here.
So, here’s how:
- Drop calorific intake by 100kcal.
- STICK TO IT.
- Don’t smoke weed. After a series of tests, I’ve concluded that I am powerless against the munchies.
- Go for a run. Start small and gradually build up in order to overcome running fear. 1.5 miles for your first go is fine! *squirm* Well, its not fine but its better than nothing and right now I am a couch potato.
- Cut down on wheat.
- Make sure low carb days really are low carb days. <50g of carbs per day. Dukan style. High carb days >150g.
- If I feel hungry in the evening, drink a mug of mint tea and GET THE FUCK OVER IT.